-
June 11th, 2002, 06:04 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
You want your gap to be .35-.38
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 11, 2002 03:14 PM: Message edited by: CROM ]</font>
-
June 12th, 2002, 12:00 AM
#2
Site Administrator
Crom that is a good gap for a stock ignition (ZFR7F-8 are pre-gaped at .035 and I would assume his should be the same) but he has a MSD ignition system which should allow for a wider gap. I would start around .042
-
June 12th, 2002, 03:48 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hello everyone. I tried doing a search but come up empty handed. Anyways I'm gonna be doing some maintenance on the Teg and I wanted to know what the best spark plug gap is for my set up. I have a 98 B18B1 at 9psi,MSD 6BTM with blasterSS coil,Magnacore Comp. wires and that about sums up the ignition setup. I will be using NGK ZFR6F-11. Thanks in advance.
-
June 12th, 2002, 12:47 PM
#4
Inactive Member
LOL CROM you are just getting owned lately huh...no wonder I dont see you on AIM anymore hahah
-
June 12th, 2002, 01:05 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
ok,
Im selling my car and buying a WS6
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks